Toggle menu

Our Wat Tyler Education site is currently under construction

If you were trying to access , this site is currently under construction. It will be re-launched in the coming weeks.

Licensing - Alcohol and Entertainment

As the Licensing Authority for Basildon Borough, Basildon Council grants licences for the sale and/or supply of alcohol, the provision of regulated entertainment and the provision of late night refreshment.