Includes: new applications for a premises licence, applications to vary a licence, applications to transfer a licence and applications for an interim authority notice.

If your premises are in Basildon Borough, you will need a premises licence from Basildon Council if you intend to sell alcohol or provide 'licensable activities' from that premises.
This section deals with the two most common types of application for changes to a premises licence; applications for a minor variation to a licence and applications for a variation which could affect the licensing objectives.
When a licensed premises transfers from one owner to another, it is the responsibility of the new owner to ensure that they have the correct licence.
Premises licence holders will receive a reminder letter at least one month before their premises licence annual fee is due. Premises licence annual fee payment can be made online or by phone.
An interim authority notice prevents a premises licence from lapsing if the existing licence holder's authority is unexpectedly terminated due to unforeseen circumstances.
Guidance on less commonly sought after premises licensing matters including: Notifications of interest, Notifications of a change of address and Provisional statements.