Includes: New applications for a club premises certificate, applications to vary a club premises certificate and changes to club details or rules.

If your club premises is in Basildon Borough, you will need a club premises certificate from Basildon Council if you intend to sell alcohol or provide 'licensable activities' from that premises.
This section deals with applications for a minor variation to a club premises certificate and applications for a variation to club premises certificate which could affect the licensing objectives.
Club premises certificate holders will receive a reminder letter at least one month before their premises certificate annual fee is due. Annual fee payment can be made online or by phone.
You must notify the licensing authority if there is a change to the details shown on the club's premises certificate or if there is a change to the club rules.