Toggle menu

If you need to log an emergency repair to a council property, please call 0800 011 3241.

All webpages and PDFs are produced in the United Kingdom and written in only English. The default human language is identified as en-GB. Further information can be found in the accessibility statement shown in the footer of each page:

Report Self-employment Earnings

If you've started self-employed work, or your earnings have recently changed, this can affect the amount of support you're entitled to. You may be issued a penalty of up to £70 if you fail to report a change in your circumstances within one month of the change.

In order for your self-employed earnings to be calculated you will need to complete a self-employed earnings form. We will then determine the income from self-employed used on your claim

Complete a Self-employment Earnings Form here.

Report a Change affecting your Council Tax 

To report another change that affects your council tax i.e. address or circumstances see here - Report a Change Affecting Council Tax

Report a Change affecting your Housing Beneft and/or Council Tax Support

To report another change i.e. moving house or someone moving in/out see here - Report a Change affecting Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Support