A change in your circumstances can affect the amount of Housing Benefit and Council Tax assistance you are entitled to.

It is important that you tell us about any changes in your circumstances immediately.  You may be issued a penalty of up to £70 if you fail to report a change in your circumstances within one month of the change.

Reporting a death

Please complete our online form or contact the Customer Service Centre on 01268 533333 who will be more than happy to help you.

Have you moved address due to fleeing violence?

Housing Benefit can be paid on two properties in some cases.  Please complete this form to apply for this, Report Online - Change of address due to fleeing violence.

All other change of circumstances

Please select the option most appropriate to your personal circumstances...