Toggle menu

Council Tax Reduction

Pension Age Claimant

From April 1 2019, Local Council Tax Support (LCTS) has been replaced by the Council Tax Reduction scheme. More information on who can apply and what help is available.

Working Age Claimant

For working age residents - more help information on eligibility, applying and what help is available.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email