The Place To Get Fit - Pulse Fitness Classes at The Place, Pitsea
Keep fit and have fun at our range of weekly Pulse Fitness Classes. Suitable for all ages and fitness levels. Non-members welcome.
Pulse Fitness classes are the perfect way to get active and keep fit. Group exercise will keep you motivated so whether you want to sweat it out, dance along to the rhythm or tone up your wobbly bits, there is something for everyone with the variety of classes on offer!
As well as improve your overall health, fitness classes can:
- Improve your overall health.
- Improve your core strength.
- Develop and improve your co-ordination.
- Revitalise and improve your energy levels.
- Help relieve stress and tension.
- Improve mindfulness and positivity.
- Help to condition not only your body but your mind.
Our fully qualified instructors are careful to plan each class so that whatever your age and fitness level you will have the best experience and outcome possible.
A great way to get active, keep fit and have fun.
- Fully qualified instructors.
- Suitable for all ages from 16 upwards.
- Suitable for all fitness levels.
- Beginners always welcome.
- Non-members welcome.
All classes cost £5.15 per class (or take advantage of our FULL PULSE membership and receive unlimited access to the Fitness Suite plus unlimited access to all Fitness Classes included in your membership).
Over 60s concessionary rate £3.95 per class.
To book a Pulse Fitness Class contact reception at The Place, either in person or by phone to 01268 205284 / 207885. For a list of classes see link below...