'The Place', multi-purpose leisure centre in Pitsea
Facilities: Pulse Fitness Suite, Children's Fun Zone, cafe and licensed bar, venues for meeting and entertainment hire.
COVID-19 update: The Place has re-opened for limited activities
We are pleased to confirm that The Place is now open and operating in line with Government COVID-19 Guidelines. We look forward to welcoming you back.
· Room bookings: open for room bookings with some restricted capacities
· Hair Salon: open as normal Monday-Saturday (closed on a Friday)
· Fitness Suite and Gym: open for existing members only
· Adult exercise classes: new fitness classes now taking place
· Children's party bookings: open for bookings
· Children's Fun Zone: open for children's parties only at present
· Snooker Room: now open (booking in advance essential)
· Coffee Shop: open on Wednesdays and Saturdays
For more information on the safe use of multi-purpose community facilities, visit: GOV.UK - COVID-19: Guidance for the safe use of multi-purpose community facilities
Enquiries welcome - contact reception and a member of our team will be happy to help. See contact details below.
Phone: 01268 205284, Skype: 01268 207885
'The Place'; a multi purpose leisure centre in the heart of Pitsea. Open 7 days a week and offering a whole range of community facilities for the benefit of families and businesses. Facilities include: Pulse Fitness Suite, Children's Fun Zone, cafe and licensed bar, as well as venues for meeting and entertainment hire.
Centrally located with excellent road and rail links plus free parking, 'The Place' is the perfect choice for all of your venue hire, fitness and entertainment needs.
- - - -