Download the Our Streets Basildon App
Download our app full of new updates and features, especially developed for the residents of Basildon. Using your address within the borough, find out when your next bin collections are and which ones are being collected when, quickly request our rubbish and recycling services including the new 'one-step' service for the ordering of pink sacks or quickly learn how to dispose of specific items using containers provided by Basildon Council.
What Our Streets Basildon will do for you
- A simple screen swipe will show your next bin collections and which ones are being collected, up to 2 weeks in advance
- Use the app to raise an online service request for our rubbish and recycling services (including bulky collection) or reporting street issues (eg graffiti, abandoned vehicles, broken street furniture)
- Get the answers to the questions people ask most about rubbish and recycling.
Some new features introduced recently;
- Receive timely and custom notifications the evening before your bin collections are due and if there has been any change in your collection dates.
- 'One-Step Services' - quickly request services such as pink sacks.
FREE to download now - Our Streets Basildon
The Our Streets Basildon app is now available to download for Android and Apple devices.
For users without access to an Android or Apple device visit: Basildon Council webpage Where I live to access information about your scheduled bin collections.
The Our Streets app has been developed in partnership with the University of Essex especially for the benefit of residents living in the borough. It really is a great new way to get rubbish and recycling information, receive reminders about these services and create new requests for our services and report while you're on the go. See it in action on the accompanying video.
If you are already using Our Streets Basildon and would like to tell us what you think or if you have an idea of how we can improve the app for our residents then please click on the link below.
Whatever you tell us can be used to help us develop a more personalised service with additional features .
• Complete this survey to share your feedback on the app and suggest any ideas you may have .
If unfortunately you have identified an error when using the app can we ask you to report the error to help us resolve the issue by clicking on the link below.
• Report an error with the Our Streets Basildon App