Download the Our Streets Basildon App
Download our app full of new updates and features, especially developed for the residents of Basildon. Using your address within the borough, find out when your next bin collections are and which ones are being collected when, quickly request our rubbish and recycling services including the new 'one-step' service for the ordering of pink sacks or quickly learn how to dispose of specific items using containers provided by Basildon Council.
What Our Streets Basildon will do for you
- A simple screen swipe will show your next bin collections and which ones are being collected, up to 2 weeks in advance
- Use the app to raise an online service request for our rubbish and recycling services (including bulky collection) or reporting street issues (e.g. graffiti, abandoned vehicles, broken street furniture)
- Get the answers to the questions people ask most about rubbish and recycling.
Some new features introduced recently;
- Receive timely and custom notifications the evening before your bin collections are due and if there has been any change in your collection dates.
- 'One-Step Services' - quickly request services such as pink sacks.
FREE to download now - Our Streets Basildon
The Our Streets Basildon app is now available to download for Android and Apple devices.
The Our Streets app has been developed in partnership with the University of Essex especially for the benefit of residents living in the borough. It really is a great new way to get rubbish and recycling information, receive reminders about these services and create new requests for our services and report while you're on the go. See it in action on the accompanying video.
If your property address is missing from our records, meaning you cannot access information about the rubbish and recycling collections to be made at your property via the app, please let us know by using the link below. This will allow us to update our records and fix the issue as soon as possible.
If you have identified a different issue with the app, please let the Council know by using the link below. This will help us to fix the problem as soon as possible.
Issues may include;