It commits the council to improving the lives of all residents across our five towns and creating opportunity and prosperity for local people and businesses.
The plan promises to make the borough:
- A place for everyone to call home
- A place where everyone prospers
- A place to be proud of.
It sets out outcomes that will be achieved to fulfil each of these promises.
The plan also identifies a number of areas for action where efforts will be focused:
- Effective use of resources - making every penny count to create better lives for residents
- Growth - stimulating the local economy and improving skills so that as many people as possible can take advantage of this growth
- Digital - using new solutions to make service more effective and efficient and improving digital skills across our communities
- Prevention - helping people as soon as possible, working with partners and investing resources not to see benefits tomorrow
- Decision-making - being clear about the decision we make and why we are taking them.
Read the Corporate Plan
The Corporate Plan can be downloaded in Adobe Acrobat format or viewed on screen.
Further information and enquiries
For further information and enquiries please email our Communications team. See contact details below.