If you're moving into or out of the borough, you'll need to update your council tax details. When you register, make things easier by joining e-Services to manage your Council Tax and Housing Benefit account(s).
What is e-Services?
e-Services is an online account, available anytime on your phone or desktop. All your Council Tax, Housing Benefits and/or Business Rates details will be available in one secure place.
- Find your account details for Council Tax, Housing Benefit and/or Business Rates
- Check your remaining balances
- Update your personal details
- Report a change in your circumstances
- Apply for a bill reduction or refund
- Upload documents effortlessly for any applications
- Activate paperless billing
Moving into the borough
As you're new to the borough, you'll need to set your council tax account up then you'll be able to register for e-Services. Click the link below to get started.
Moving out of the borough
If you're moving within the borough, you can update your billing details on e-Services then manage your account online in the future.
However, if you're leaving and have no need for e-Services, or if you're a landlord and have tenants moving out, you can notify us using the form below.