Licensing - Applications to vary a Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS)
If your DPS stops working at your premises or their personal licence is suspended, you need to specify a new DPS by submitting an application to vary a Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS).
The forms to make an application to vary a Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS) are only available from the GOV.UK website which gives guidance on the application procedure including payment of application fees.
You can complete the whole application process online from the GOV.UK website, see the following links to application forms and guidance...
- GOV.UK - Application to vary a premises licence to specify an individual as designated premises supervisor
- GOV.UK - Consent to be designated as DPS
- There is an application fee of £23.00 payable when the application is submitted
- If we do not grant the variations to the licence, we will not refund your fee
Once we receive your application we will:
- Acknowledge it within three working days
- Notify you of the outcome
Additional information you must supply with of your premises licence application
When you submit your application, you also need to include:
- A consent to be designated as a DPS form
If you complete the whole application process online from the GOV.UK website. This will include:
- submission of your application form
- submission of electronic copies of additional information you must supply
- payment of application fees
If you prefer to submit a postal application you can send your completed application form, along with the additional information needed to:
The Licensing Authority
The Basildon Centre
St. Martin's Square