Toggle menu

Our Wat Tyler Education site is currently under construction

If you were trying to access , this site is currently under construction. It will be re-launched in the coming weeks.

Report Fraud and Appeal a Decision

Report Council Tax Fraud

Report someone making false applications for Council Tax discounts, exemptions and Local Council Tax Support.

Report Housing Benefit Fraud

See how to confidentially report someone making false applications for Housing Benefit.

Appeal Council Tax Support or Housing Benefit Decision

What to do if you have applied for support and are unhappy with the decision