LABC New Homes Warranty
LABC NHW Services
- Structural warranty:
- Speculatively Built Residential Housing
- Social Housing
- Self Build Housing
- SAP assessments (Energy performance assessment)
- Acoustic testing (Building Regulations Part E)
- Air pressure testing (Building Regulations Part L)
- Code for Sustainable Homes assessments
- Home Information Packs (mandatory for all new homes)
- Free advice and support on technical and environmental issues
Why is a structural warranty needed?
In order to obtain a mortgage, most banks and building societies require new buildings to have a structural warranty in place as it covers any risks that are not included in standard buildings insurance such as design, materials or workmanship. This is technically known as latent defects insurance. It also gives the client piece of mind.
Why use LABC New Home Warranty?
- Partnered with local authorities allowing a smoother process
- Option for interest free instalments to spread the payment costs
- Comprehensive cover
- Highly competitive pricing backed up with superior service
- Regional Account Managers and in-house flexible
- Free HIP hosting service available with warranty
- LABC NHW in-house surveying and technical services team