Toggle menu

If you need to log an emergency repair to a council property, please call 0800 011 3241

All webpages and PDFs are produced in the United Kingdom and written in only English. The default human language is identified as en-GB. Further information can be found in the accessibility statement shown in the footer of each page:

Report Safety Concerns to Building Control

Report a dangerous structure

Complete an online form to report a dangerous structure to Basildon building control.

Request Information on Demolitions

Complete an online form to request information on demolitions from Basildon building control.