Toggle menu

If you need to log an emergency repair to a council property, please call 0800 011 3241

All webpages and PDFs are produced in the United Kingdom and written in only English. The default human language is identified as en-GB. Further information can be found in the accessibility statement shown in the footer of each page:

Submit a Building Control Application

Complete an online building control application to Basildon council.

Full Plans Submission

Can be used for any type of work where you require your plans to be checked and approved before work starts.

Building Notice Submission

Can be used for small domestic works and, often, no plans are needed (further details may be requested depending on the work).

Building Regularisation Certificate

Building Regulations allow the opportunity to certify building work carried out without notification or approval, which commenced on or after 11 November 1985.