Toggle menu

If you need to log an emergency repair to a council property, please call 0800 011 3241.

All webpages and PDFs are produced in the United Kingdom and written in only English. The default human language is identified as en-GB. Further information can be found in the accessibility statement shown in the footer of each page:

Benefits Payments - Council Tax and Benefits

Benefits Overpayments

What to do if you're repaying a benefits overpayment and disagree or can't afford to.

How your Benefit will be paid

How your Housing Benefit and Local Council Tax Support (LCTS) will be paid and how often.