Basildon for Business - Request a call back
Request a call back from Basildon Council's Economic Development Team now to find out how we can support your business.
Connectivity is key
Basildon is a superbly well-connected and cost effective location for international business and distribution, being just:
- 30 miles to London by road - easy access to the M25 motorway network
- 30 minutes to London by train - served by c2c and Greater Anglia
- 5 minutes to the new Elizabeth Line (Crossrail)
- 40 minutes to London Stansted and London City Airports
- 20 minutes to London Southend Airport
- 4 miles (6.5 kms) from DP World London Gateway (The UK's newest deep-sea container port combined with Europe's largest logistics park).
An ambitious and proactive local authority
Basildon Council's Economic Development Team works tirelessly to create opportunities for businesses; helping them to develop, network and access new markets. We have a wealth of experience and expertise in supporting businesses of all sizes. Whether you are thinking of starting a business, growing your organisation, developing new products or seeking to explore international markets, Basildon Council can help at every stage.