Toggle menu

Building Control Advice Articles

Find advice on a range of topics from Basildon building control and LABC.

Electrical Regulations

Who can install electrical work plus which type of work is exempt from Building Regulations approval.

If you are unhappy with building work

During construction projects, Building Control's site inspections make sure work follows Building Regulations. Here is some advice on what to do next if you are unhappy with building work.