Toggle menu

Service update: Monday 20th September 2021. All recycling collections, including pink sack and glass collections are back on this week starting with Wickford on Monday 20 September.

Thank you for your patience and understanding whilst services have been disrupted. Please remember to put out your sacks on your usual collection day and note that the Barleylands Recycling Centre has returned to its normal opening times.

Councillors - Surgeries

Councillor surgeries are open to members of the public who want to obtain information and advice, make a complaint or enquire about services that the Council provides.

Please see individual Councillors pages for details of surgeries, and how to contact Members of the Council.

If you are not sure of your Councillors name then you can find their name from your Postcode by using our Where I live... feature.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email