Toggle menu

If you need to log an emergency repair to a council property, please call 0800 011 3241.

All webpages and PDFs are produced in the United Kingdom and written in only English. The default human language is identified as en-GB. Further information can be found in the accessibility statement shown in the footer of each page:

Report Stray Animals or Roadkill

Dead Animals and Animal Fouling

Do it Online - Report a need for street cleaning
 Report a dead animal or animal fouling here

Please note: we will not remove dead animals from private residence. Road kill only.

Loose or Stray Animals

Do it Online - Report Loose or Stray Animals
 Report loose or stray animals here