Make It Happen - Customer Resolution Centre
We place customers at the heart of everything we do. Our vision is to improve lives and create opportunity - and putting the customer first is how we are making this happen.
How are Basildon Council committed to putting the customer first?
As an organisation, we pride ourselves on our customer focus. First, we promise to:
- Listen to and value your opinion
- Treat you with dignity and respect
- Be fair and honest
- Respect your privacy
For more details, please read our policies in full:
Additionally, our Service Impact Assessment (SIA) reflects these values. Using the assessment, we predict the potential impact of the council's policies on the needs of the community.
See exactly how we complete this assessment here:
Making a difference to our customers
Also, we aim to improve our customer experience by:
- Welcoming feedback - especially through our online feedback form
- Improving online services, to make contacting Basildon Council easier than ever
- Developing our team values to make sure we are putting the customer first - see exactly service standards our team follow here Service Standards
- Collaborating with local businesses and public service providers to deliver the best outcomes for the borough
Listening to Customers
Recently, we are developing services based on suggestions from residents. For details on changes we have made, visit our Make it Better, You Said, We Did page.