This will be achieved through:
- the generation of new income and efficiency savings
- maximising existing revenue streams
- collaborative partnerships
- competing in markets of supply and purchasing
- effectively managing contracts
- prudent investment into assets.
All underpinned by a robust Commercial and Financial Strategy.
Our staff will work in the best interests of the community. We will embed a commercial culture where valuable skills and opportunities are nurtured, and create a more business-orientated organisation which both staff and residents are proud of.
Our purpose is to preserve the public purse, to support the medium term financial strategy and to enable the reprioritisation of resources to deliver maximum outcomes for our community.