Toggle menu

Submit an application

Choose from the following to submit an application.

Are you using e-Services yet? 

Most Council Tax and Housing Benefits applications are available within e-Services including Single Person Discount, Council Tax Disregards and Disability Reduction. Use your online account to apply, upload evidence and be notified as your application progresses. Login or register here >> Council Tax and Housing Benefits e-Services

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email