Applications for a COVID-19 - Retail, Hospitality and Leisure Grant Fund have now closed.
Applications closed at midnight on 28th August 2020 following a Central Government announcement that nationwide, 92% of eligible businesses have now received COVID-19 business support funding.
The amount of funding provided depends on the rateable value:
If you find your business is not eligible for this grant, you may be eligible for Small Business Cash Funding instead. Find out more information on the alternative funding here: COVID-19 - Grant support for small businesses
Applications for both the Retail, Hospitality and Leisure Grant and the Small Business Grant will close on midnight 28th August 2020.
You will be eligible if:
1. Your business is based in England
2. Your business is in the retail, hospitality and/or leisure sector. You must also be eligible for the retail discount under the business rates Expanded Retail Discount Scheme, outlined below.
3. Properties that will benefit from the relief will be occupied properties that are wholly or mainly being used:
• as shops, restaurants, cafes, drinking establishments, cinemas and live music venues
• for assembly and leisure
• as hotels, guest and boarding premises and self-catering accommodation
If you meet any of the following conditions - your business is not eligible for this grant.