To celebrate this special birthday Festival Leisure Park, in conjunction with Basildon Council and the Echo, are inviting Primary School children to put together a piece of creative writing using 70 words telling us...
'WHAT WILL ENTERTAINMENT BE LIKE AT THE FESTIVAL LEISURE PARK IN 70 YEARS TIME?'
- Each school will receive £70* upon entry to the competition.
*Each school can submit multiple entries and we do encourage this however, regardless of the number of entries submitted, each school will only receive a single reward of £70.
- The winning entry will receive a £1000 cheque personally delivered by the Mayor of Basildon and representatives from Festival Leisure Park, Basildon Council and The Echo.
How to enter
- Entries can be submitted by any of the following methods on or before Friday 28 June 2019:
- By post to:
Basildon NewTown 70th Birthday Competition
Festival Leisure Park
- By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By hand: drop your entry into Centre Management / Security on site at Festival Leisure Park
- Entry closes on Friday 28th June 2019.
- Judges will include representatives from Festival Leisure Park, Basildon Town Council and The Echo.
- The top 10 entries and the winning school will appear in The Echo Newspaper.
- For further information and enquiries please telephone: 01268 330599.
- Download this information in our competition leaflet:
Competition organisers and sponsors
As a part of Basildon Council's Basildon at 70 celebrations this Children's Creative Writing Competition has been organised and sponsored in partnership by...