The South Essex Domestic Abuse Hub is a place where you can come for help, advice and assistance. The hub includes a range of support services that you can access.
Are you in fear of or experiencing domestic abuse?
South Essex Domestic Abuse Hub has drop-in centres in Basildon, Brentwood, Castle Point, Rochford, and Thurrock.
Each hub is staffed by a team who can offer support by giving:
- Help and advice to find safe accommodation
- Help to remain safe in your home
- Help to access legal advice and assistance
- Money and welfare advice
- Help to access therapeutic and outreach support services
How to get in touch
To get help from the South Essex Domestic Abuse Hub, please contact us through Changing Pathways:
- Phone: 01268 729707
- Lines are open Monday-Friday 9am to 5pm.
- If you are in immediate danger then please dial 999.
South Essex Domestic Abuse Hub Partners