Basildon Community Resource Centre is a registered charity which provides a range of services for homeless people, those on low incomes and unwaged people.
Basildon Community Resource Centre can provide help with the following:
- Finding private accommodation
- CV writing
- Help with form filling
- Loans of clothes for job interviews
- Community print service
- Welfare rights and housing advice
Location:The Gore,Basildon,Essex,SS14 2EA
Target group - Homeless people, low waged and unwaged people, retired people.
Area served - Basildon, Billericay, Laindon and Wickford.
Public transport - Basildon train and bus stations - 5 minutes walk.
Food and Toiletry Parcel Scheme
The Centre also operates a one-off emergency food and toiletry parcel scheme for those in crisis.
Monday to Friday - Drop in between 10am and 2pm.
- Ramped entrance to ground floor - Yes.
- Induction loop available - Yes.
- Adapted toilets - Yes.
- Wheelchair access - Yes - limited.