Contacting Basildon Council
Contact details for Basildon Council's two main centres of administration.
- Customer Services 01268 533333 (Office hours 8.30am - 5.30pm)
- Emergency Number 01268 286622 (Out of Office hours)
- Text Relay (formerly Type Talk) 18001 - Textphone users please insert the prefix 18001 in front of our numbers
- Fax Number 01268 294350
- See BasTXT - another method for reporting the problems that our Street Scene service deals with.
The email addresses of various Council Service departments and / or Officers are often published on each department's information pages throughout the website.
If you are unable to find an email address for a particular service department or officer, or you are unsure to whom your email should be addressed, then please send your email to our Customer Services at the following address:
Customer Services staff will re-direct all email they receive to the relevant Basildon Council department or will advise you who to contact if it is not the responsibility of Basildon Council.
The Basildon Centre; home to Basildon Council's town centre officesSt. Martin's SquareBasildonEssexSS14 1DL
- Monday 8.30am to 5:00pm
- Tuesday 8.30am to 5:00pm
- Wednesday 8.30am to 5:00pm
- Thursday 8.30am to 5.00pm
- Friday 8.30am to 5:00pm
- Saturday 9.00am to 1.00pm.
Also housed in The Basildon Centre,
Barleylands Depot; home to Basildon Council's refuse and recycling operationsBarleylands RoadBillericayEssexCM11 2UF
See Barleylands Recycling Centre for seasonal opening times.